Monday 22 June 2015

L'Oreal Glam Bronze La Terra Sun Powder

I recently went hella crazy in my local Superdrug. I went in to get the last items for my holiday, but couldn't resist some of the offers! L'Oreal had the best offer, 2 products for £12. This was by far my best purchase, as I bought this bronzer and a concealer for £12 - bearing in mind that this bronzer is £12.99 on it's own. How's that for a great deal?!


My first impressions of this bronzer was a good one. I am totally obsessed with the packaging, from the metallic orange details to that stunning aztec pattern embossed onto the bronzer itself! Simply gorgeous. I'm a sucker for patterns, it just gives the product so much more appeal than a plain pan.




The bronzer itself is lovely. It's got a slight shimmer in the pan but it does not transfer onto the face. It is so smooth and blends like an absolute dream, not to mention the pigmentation certainly packs a punch! I use a very light hand on application to give me a gorgeous natural looking bronzed glow.

I'm so happy I picked this up, it's such a beautiful product and one of the best bronzers I've tried. Although you do need a light hand to avoid looking orange, a good application will turn you into a bronze goddess! (or at least that's how it makes me feel)

I really recommend this, it's so worth picking up - especially with the fab offer on at the moment! 99p off full price and something free!

Ellie x
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Oh wow this looks amazing!! I don't think I would want to touch it!
    Jennie Emma
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so beautiful! I have been very delicate with it I must say! Haha xx

      Delete
  2. It's gorgeous! I really want to buy one of those. Which colour is it? Thnx xx

    ReplyDelete

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig