Friday 23 January 2015

MAC Lustre Lipstick in Plumful

Hello!


Today I'm talking about the famous MAC Plumful lipstick! I wasn't expecting to come home with this shade, but I'm very glad I did. I can see why there's so much hype around this product.

Like all MAC lipsticks, this is packaged in one of those famous black bullets and has a lovely vanilla scent. Plumful is a sheer plum colour that I can imagine suiting pretty much everyone! Like my other lipsticks from MAC, I find this wears really well until I eat or drink, then it begins to fade. It fades very evenly, and reapplies with no problem. I am also thrilled that this applies and wears just as well as my Cremesheen finishes, meaning it feels lovely on the lips and doesn't sink into the cracks of my lips and gives them a perfected look.





This is such a beautiful shade, and I'm 100% won over by MAC lipsticks. They are definitely worth their £15.50 price tag!

Ellie x
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I am desperate to add this colour to my collection it looks absolutely beautiful!
    Alice xo
    www.shesthunderstorms.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should do it! It's so gorgeous and I think it would suit everyone :) x

      Delete
  2. This lipstick looks amazing, definitely buying it next time I see a mac store! x

    Lilacfumes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so worth it, I didn't understand the hype but now I totally get it, it's gorgeous x

      Delete
  3. Oh my, that colour is amazing! Love it! x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooooo... Such a gorgeous color! I really am looking into finding a good lipstick and the color is so stunning :)

    Lee
    Www.lastnightwithlee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely put this on your wishlist, or at least your swatch list! It's straight into my top 3 lipsticks :)

      Delete
  5. I had no idea this was a hyped MAC color but it looks lovely! I will definitely be keeping an eye out for this color the next time I step into MAC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been seeing/hearing about it so much recently! It's definitely one to keep your eye on :)

      Delete

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig