Friday 2 January 2015

Lush Christmas Candy Box

Hello!

I haven't actually done a post about Lush before which I guess is a bit weird as they're one of my favourite stores on the highstreet. I was thrilled to receive the Christmas Candy Box for Christmas, as it has all of my favourite scented products in. I love the bubblegum/candyfloss/vanilla scented things from Lush, I have such a sweet tooth!




In the box includes a Candy Mountain bubble bar, a Rock Star soap, a Butter Bear bath bomb and Snow Fairy shower gel. Mmm!

Candy Mountain Bubble Bar
"For mountains of sparkling, creamy candy pink bubbles, add a bit of magic to your bath." This little mountain is a super cute pink and white cone of sweetness. It smells very much like candy, think vanilla-y candyfloss!

Rock Star
"This creamy soap takes you on an away day with its nostalgic smell of seaside rock to satisfy your sweet tooth." Rock Star is a pretty pink star that smells of sugary sweet vanilla! I have heard that this leaves your skin super soft after, so I'm really looking forward to trying this out.

Butter Bear
"A creamy vanilla-scented bath with cocoa butter to soften the skin." I bought a few Butter Bears as gifts this year so I'm glad I've got one for myself! I absolutely love the smell of these, vanilla with a hint of cocoa butter, plus they're super cute shaped as tiny teddy bears!

Snow Fairy
"Sprinkle a little fairy dust into your day with this candy-scented sparkling shower gel." Again, I bought some as gifts and I'm so happy I now have one of my own. I love Lush shower gels but this is by far my favourite, as someone with a nose for sugar I can't resist the mega-sweet bubblegum scent!

I love this gift set and everything in it! I wish these scents were around for the duration of the year rather than around Christmas - especially Snow Fairy!

Did you get any Lush items for Christmas?

Ellie x
SHARE:

10 comments

  1. I've never tried the others but oh my I love Snow Fairy!! So girly and aaah I love it!

    http://becloumar.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Snow Fairy is amazing! The others are just as yummy smelling :) x

      Delete
  2. I've been wanting one of the butterbears for ageesss, definitely going to have to pick up one of those little guys!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You definitely should, it smells so good and is just so cute!

      Delete
  3. This is a lovely box, Butterbear and Snow Fairy are two of my favourite Lush products! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are lovely :) wish they were around for longer though! x

      Delete
  4. Ahh this is such a lovely set! I love all the super-sweet Lush stuff too, Rock Star just smells AMAZING!

    Milly // Mini Adventures

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! I just used Rock Star in my shower, it was amazing - such a gorgeous scent!

      Delete
  5. I LOVE the candy scented stuff from LUSH, it's my fave! This is nice gift set, it's right up my street! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's my favourite too! You really can't go wrong with sweet smelling stuff :) I love Lush gift sets, they always include fab products :) x

      Delete

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig