Wednesday 28 January 2015

Pinterest: 5 Interiors

Hello!

I've just started using Pinterest properly after having it for a while, so I'm definitely going to start blogging about the gorgeous pins I find. I'm seriously hooked on it already, my new favourite part of my evenings is scrolling through Pinterest, just adding to my boards. 

I'd like to start a new feature where I show off 5 current favourite pins from each of my boards!






1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5

I'm in love with monochrome and gold interiors. I don't think when I get my home that I'll be able to recreate such gorgeous, modern spaces but I will definitely use these images as inspiration.



Ellie x
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. desperate to redecorate my bedroom! Love your picks!

    Lauren| thatgirlcalledlauren.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! Although I'm saving for a house, so I may as well wait haha! Thank you :)

      Delete
  2. I love looking at Interiors on Pinterest. I am particularly obsessed with desks, I love that one!

    Kat | KatHorrocks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, it's a bit of a problem haha :) it's a gorgeous office space!

      Delete

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig