Sunday 25 January 2015

Sleek Precious Metals Highlighter Palette

Hello!


I am so happy I finally have my hands on this palette! When Sleek released it, I instantly fell in love with how gorgeous it was, but held off from purchasing it. After looking at it every time I was in Superdrug, I caved and bought it, and I'm so glad I did! 

The palette is packaged in a lovely metallic silver palette with magnetic closure. making it easy to open and you know the contents inside are safe! The highlighters themselves are made up of 3 cream and 1 powder highlighter.


In usual Sleek style, these highlighters are very pigmented and a light hand is definitely needed when applying so you don't turn into a walking disco! The cream highlighters blend incredibly easily and feel velvety on the skin, and I personally like to use my fingers to blend them to give the most natural look. The powder highlight too blends easily, and I like using a light hand to set the other highlighters.





I've been using Platinum to highlight my inner eye corners and on the brow bone, and along the tops of my cheeks for when I want a more obvious highlight, but for everyday I've been using Renaissance Gold lightly (applied with a Real Techniques flat foundation brush, and blended in with my fingers) with Antique Bronze dusted lightly along the top to set/blend. I personally prefer a more gold-tone highlight, which I think will look even better once I've been away and got a tan, haha.

Overall, this is an amazing palette if you love your highlights! I am going to get a lot of use from this, yet another fantastic product from Sleek. I definitely recommend!

Ellie x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig