Thursday 1 January 2015

Happy New Year!

Hello!

Happy New Year everyone, I hope you all had a good New Years Eve and celebrated in the new year in the best way possible! I feel like 2015 will be a good year for me, I hope to move out, pass my driving test (finally), carry on enjoying working full time and enjoy and develop new friendships/relationships. 

My advice for a good year would be to say yes to more things, see your friends and family whenever you get the chance and try and see the positives in things. Having new experiences, seeing more of the people you love (and who love you!) and generally seeing things on a lighter note will help you feel happier, more confident in yourself and enjoy your life more.

My goals for 2015 are to get my blog going properly, no more messing around! I want to see more of my friends and family and go out a bit more, hopefully go back to Alton Towers at some point and I definitely want to go to more concerts and events!

What are your New Year goals?

Ellie x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig