Sunday 4 January 2015

Philosophy Pure Grace: Fragrance, Shower Gel & Body Creme

Hello!

More Christmas gift reviews today in the form of Philosophy's Pure Grace set. This set is simply gorgeous.



The Pure Grace collection smells like soap and water, which is amazingly fresh and clean. I just keep imagining using this set, then getting into crisp clean bed sheets. I can't think of anything feeling more luxurious. The feel and smell of clean is, in my opinion, one of the best things ever.

What I also love about this set is the packaging, I really appreciate simplistic clean designs and this certainly didn't disappoint in that area.




The super clean, fresh fragrance of these products is addicting. What I liked when I tested the shower gel and body creme is that they were very moisturising and felt very luxe, and although it is quite heavily fragranced, I wasn't irritated at all. 

I think I'm going to really enjoy this set and I would most likely re-purchase the items when I run out!

Have you tried anything from Philosophy?

Ellie x
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. This really does sound lovely! Sounds like the ultimate pampering treat :) I have to smell this now! x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! It smells amazing, so fresh and clean - just like soap and water! :) xx

      Delete
  2. Neither have I until now! They are really great products, Philosophy are on the pricey side but worth it like most high end brands :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I absolutely adore Philosophy! My favourite will always be Amazing Grace - it's such a lovely smell!

    Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing, I'll definitely be getting some more things I think! Ooh I haven't smelt that, I searched it and it sounds lovely!

      Delete

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig