Sunday 11 January 2015

Bourjois Delice de Poudre Duo Bronzer & Highlighter

Hello!

I finally got round to picking up the Bourjois Delice de Poudre bronzer and highlighter duo. I kept seeing this everywhere when it released, however at the time I was busy enjoying my Body Shop Honey bronzer so didn't bat an eyelid at it. However I've been wanting to try out a new bronzer for a while now, so I decided on this after reading some good reviews on it.


I like the packaging on this, I've seen some reviews complaining about the lack of mirror but honestly I don't really like mirrors in products as they tend to get really mucky and just look rubbish, plus the price of the product goes right up! I like "book" style design and magnetic closure, it makes it easy to open and close, yet it still feels secure in my bag, I'm not worried about this opening and making a huge mess everywhere!


The product itself is lovely. Like other Bourjois bronzers, it's designed to look like 4 squares of chocolate, plus it smells like chocolate too! Heavenly.
The bronzer swatches nicely on my hand and isn't too orangey, especially compared to my darker Body Shop bronzer. It's also very matte, which makes it perfect for contouring. I feel like I have to use quite a bit of product to get it to show up on my face, however I'm not sure if this is pigmentation issues or if I'm of the wrong skin tone!
The highlighter is a lovely pearly champagne colour, which is perfect for a nice subtle highlight. I personally like a highlighted face, and this does create that if I layer it up.



Overall, I do quite like this product. It's the perfect product for nice subtle everyday contouring, for when you want a touch of colour and definition without going all-out! I also think this would be perfect for paler girls, unless you don't mind layering up to get the effect you want.

This little gem is only £7.99 - buy here

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I have the original bronzer and i love it! The highlighter looks awesome! xx Rena
    Kiss and Make Up- Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never tried the original bronzer, but I so wish I did now! I love it :) it really is! It's getting better the more I use it too! xx

      Delete

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig