Wednesday 21 January 2015

MAC Cremesheen Lipstick in Fanfare

Hello!


After completely falling in love with my MAC Cremesheen lipstick in Creme In Your Coffee (see post here!) I knew I wanted to get another one. I didn't believe people when they said how addicting MAC was, but I definitely see it now. I'm sold.






I didn't really know what I wanted so I swatched a lot of different shades, before choosing Fanfare. It's a really pretty pink that has a nude feel to it, I want to say a MLBB shade but I feel like I keep saying this about pink-nude shades. From looking at swatches it's very different on different people. It looks very pink on some skin tones, and very nude on others! For me, it's the perfect easy-to-wear everyday lipstick.

Ellie x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig