Friday 16 January 2015

Max Factor Colour Elixir Lipstick in Burnt Caramel

Hello!

I've only gone and bought another nude lipstick. I think I have a problem, I'm just drawn to neutral colours. I really like these lipsticks as they have a gorgeous texture, are totally non-drying and have some lasting power too. I already own one in the shade Pink Brandy, which is a lovely coral-pink.



As you all probably know how much I love gold, so the packaging is a huge winner for me. I do love these little gold tubes! I also like how the lipstick itself has an "M" embossed into it.

The formula itself is what I really love about these lipsticks though, it's so soft and creamy and applies like an absolute dream. I have an issue with my lips drying out or looking dry even with products that aren't supposed to be drying, so it's great that these have hydrating properties - no worries about dried-out lips here! 




I love the colour of Burnt Caramel, I knew as soon as I swatched it that it was the perfect everyday nude. It really is the best nude colour I've tried for my skin tone, too. It's a lovely brown-tone nude that isn't too light, but not too dark or too pink... but that's what it's like on my skin! From swatches I've seen online it looks completely different on everyone, so it's definitely worth a swatch! :)

Ellie x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. This lipstick is such a lovely colour! I absolutely love the packaging too! x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig