Monday 5 January 2015

Gucci Guilty

Hello!

I'm so excited to be writing this as I've wanted this perfume for so long and I was so over-the-moon when my boyfriend got me the set for Christmas.



The magpie/Smaug in me loves the gold bottle, there's just something I love about gold-toned metallics, I think things just look super luxe when they're gold.


I absolutely adore this scent, it has a serious grown-up and sexy feel to it, definitely my go-to evening perfume. I had to research the scents to be honest as I'm not that great with identifying smells, but I wish I was!

Base notes - amber, patchouli, lilac, geranium
Heart notes - peach, lilac, geranium
Top notes - mandarin, pink pepper


The body lotion within the set also feels very luxurious, although it is very heavily perfumed so I'm not if sensitive skin would react. It's very runny when it comes out of the bottle but quickly sinks into the skin leaving it feeling incredibly smooth and soft. It doesn't have the exact same scent as the perfume, but it is still gorgeous!

I absolutely adore this perfume. Have you tried it?

Ellie x
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Great review and lovely photos! Love the scent xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've had this perfume for four years now and it's still one of my favourites! It's such a gorgeous scent! Great review and pictures :) xx

    Beyond the Velvet | Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow 4 years! I think it's definitely one of those perfumes that you could have forever, I adore it! Thank you :) xx

      Delete
  3. I'm not a fan of perfume but this one sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried it, but one of my best friends always talks about it because her crush (Chris Evans, Captain America) is the spokesperson for Gucci Guilty lol. The bottle looks cool though. The perfume I wear is black and gold as well and I love it :)

    Z. | J. POTTER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's funny! :) it's a gorgeous bottle, I can't resist gold!

      Delete
  5. Sounds great! Nice packaging!

    Tino Generation on
    lb-lc fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is! So grown up and lovely :) x

    ReplyDelete

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig