Monday 12 January 2015

Goals, Achievements & Things I'd Like to Do in 2015

Hello!

image courtesy of weheartit

I wasn't going to do one of these posts but as they're swirling around all over the place I thought I'd throw mine into the mix! I've got quite a few things I'd like to achieve during 2015, some goals I've even upped a little bit as I'm already heading near those targets - hey, there's nothing wrong with having dreams!

Personal Goals
Start horse riding again - this is something incredibly close to my heart, which is in the works right now. I'm just trying to find a decent riding school, then it'll be on with jodhpurs and I'll be off! I'm so excited to get back in the saddle.
Pass driving test - in April, it'll be 2 years since I started learning to drive. It's so embarrassing that I haven't passed yet, I'm hoping that I'll pass before I get to the 2 year mark!
Exercise more - I do a basic workout everyday consisting of squats, crunches and a small yoga routine, but I think I'm going to step it up a little bit and do more than 20 minutes everyday.
Cut down on takeaways, and learn to cook - I eat an insane amount of takeaways. I'm not wanting to cut down for health reasons either, just mainly because it's a ridiculous waste of money! I'd love to be able to cook, so I'm going to get a good cook book and work my way through it.

Blog Goals
Reach 200 Bloglovin followers - my original goal was 100, but I've already hit 85 (thank you so much!) so I'm going to step it up and aim for 200! Very exciting, and hopefully I write well enough to gain that following!
Get a professional layout - I have my eye on a layout I already want, but it's getting the courage to purchase it! This is definitely something I plan on doing sooner rather than later. I can't wait to see the new ELEANORMAES!
Stick to my schedule - my schedule is currently Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Sunday and I'm planning on very much sticking to that.
Do more fashion posts

Things I'd Like to Do
Go to Alton Towers - I really hope to go back to Alton Towers this year! After being totally converted by my friend last summer, I'd love to go again. I never thought I'd like rollercoasters, yet here I am craving to get back on The Smiler!
Go on holiday - This one is already in the works, as my family and family friends are planning on going on a big holiday in summer. I haven't been abroad or on holiday for around 4 years, so I'm super excited. I'm already looking at holiday clothes!
Visit London - I really want to go back to London! I went briefly last year as I went to Earls Court for the Eurogamer Expo but I didn't get to look around much. I'd like to have a wander around Chelsea, go shopping on Oxford Street and see some sights.
Go to events - I went to quite a few events last year when I think about it, and I'd to do that this year! I'm kicking off this goal by going to see Die Antwoord on the 15th January - I just need to keep it up!

Do you have any goals, achievements & plans for 2015?

Ellie x
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I love this type of post, it's so motivational and positive! I can also relate to almost everything you put here esp learning how to cook, visit London, and exercise. Those are on my bucket list <3

    xo
    colorsinmybubble.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you, glad you can relate to it! :) yes, they're my main 3 as well! Hopefully eh haha :) xx

      Delete
  2. Great goals lovely! Don't worry it took me sooooo long to pass my driving test I was awful and constantly nervous but eventually it just clicked! Just take kalms on your test day and you'll be fine :) Also I really want to go to Alton Towers I still haven't been :( xxxx

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Ah that's a great tip, thank you :) I'm so nervous to take it, I can't even book it as I'm so scared haha! You should definitely go, get a 2-for-1 voucher - they're so easy to get hold of! xxx

      Delete
  3. Well, good luck!

    Preppy look with midi skirt and loafers on
    lb-lc

    ReplyDelete
  4. glad you set really good realistic goals! you'll get 200 followers no problem, I'm already following!!

    Aine Oh

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think it's the best way! Aw thank you so much! :D

      Delete
  5. I really hope you achieve everything you want to achieve in 2015! x x

    www.beyondthevelvet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig