Monday 8 December 2014

Ciate Gold Digga

Hello!

Another Ciate post today! Can you tell they're my favourite nail brand right now? On a recent trip to TK Maxx I came across a huge selection of Ciate polishes. I was instantly drawn to Gold Digga, as I am a gold loving girl anyway, but this is a polish I've been lusting after for so long.



The packaging as always is just gorgeous, I love the design of the bottles as they're just so easy to hold whilst you're painting your nails. The simple logo on the front of the bottle along with the cute little bow just really makes Ciate stand out as a higher end brand.

The polish itself is simply stunning. A beautiful warm gold, described by Ciate as a "bronze gold" completely suits my pale-yet-olive skin tone, and looks simply expensive. I'm certainly not turning down expensive looking nails. It is opaque in 2 coats.

This polish has just made me love Ciate even more than I already do, if you haven't checked them out before I highly recommend you do!

This usually retails at £9, but I paid £3.99 from TK Maxx.

Ellie x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig