Sunday 21 December 2014

Ciate Minis

Hello!

The last Ciate post from the Clothes Show now I promise! During the show Ciate had a deal on their minis, 15 for £10 or 7 for £5 - bargain, right?! I decided on getting 7 as I had already bought loads, plus I got an extra mini topcoat!

From top row to bottom row, left to right: Confetti, Miss Mistletoe, Speed Dry topcoat, Sass Pot, Candy Floss, Boudoir, Tickle My Fancy, Pepperminty

Confetti - tiny holographic silver glitter
Miss Mistletoe - red, pink and gold sequins
Sass Pot - deep purple with fine shimmer
Candy Floss - bright bubblegum pink
Boudoir - bright true red
Tickle My Fancy - rich teal with fine shimmer
Pepperminty - bluey mint


Miss Mistletoe, Confetti
I genuinely love Ciate, it's one of my favourite ever nail brands. Everything about it is right up my street, the cute packaging, the wear-time, the colour range... I couldn't recommend them any higher if you haven't tried them out already!

Ellie x

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love Ciate... and that offer at The Clothes Show sounded amazing!!! I used to love saving up my pennies and going and stocking up at The Clothes Show every year :)
    Really LOVE the sparkly one <3

    Clare Elise
    http://www.clareelisesparkles.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it's an amazing deal! Haha yes it's a good way to stock up whilst things are on offer. Although I do kind of feel like the Clothes Show isn't as good as it used to be :( it's a beautiful sparkle! :D xx

      Delete

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig