One of the newer palettes to be released from Makeup Revolution is the Ultra Brow palette! Available in 3 different tones, there is something for everyone. My palette is the shade Medium to Dark.
Like all Makeup Revolution palettes, this is housed in a black plastic case with gold lettering. Inside features 4 powders, 2 tinted waxes, a creamy arch-enhancer and a powder highlight. Plus, a pretty huge mirror!
As well as the products themselves, this kit also features a brow pencil, a small angled brush, a small flat brush and some little tweezers - perfect when you are on the go or away from home!
The product itself is absolutely incredible, especially when you think that this whole palette is only £6. Everything is so blendable, and is just so nice to work with.
One side of the palette is a lot lighter than the other side, so I tend to use the darker side as it suits my brows and colouring a lot better. The brow arch cream blends out into the skin nicely, giving you a sharper edge to your brows, and the highlighting powder gives it the perfect lift without it being too shimmery or obvious.
HOW I USE
There;s a lot of colour choice here for your brows, so the best thing to do is have a play with the colours and see which suits you best.
1. I fill in my brows with their rough shape using the Real Techniques brow brush and using the lighter wax.
2. Taking a smaller angled brush, and using the darker wax, I create sharp lines to the outline of my brows, then fill in.
3. Using the RT brow brush and taking the lightest powder shade from the dark side, I brush over the inner front half of my brows.
4. Using the same brush and the darker powder, I set the rest of my brows.
5. Taking the angled brush from the palette, I take the arch enhancer to sharpen up the bottom line of my brows. Although some people use it on the upper half, I prefer not to.
6. Finally, using the small flat brush from the palette, I pat over the highlighter to my brow bone.
I am so in love with this brow palette! My eyebrows have seriously never looked better, I couldn't recommend this any more!