Wednesday 6 May 2015

Makeup Revolution Ultra Brow Palette

One of the newer palettes to be released from Makeup Revolution is the Ultra Brow palette! Available in 3 different tones, there is something for everyone. My palette is the shade Medium to Dark.



Like all Makeup Revolution palettes, this is housed in a black plastic case with gold lettering. Inside features 4 powders, 2 tinted waxes, a creamy arch-enhancer and a powder highlight. Plus, a pretty huge mirror! 
As well as the products themselves, this kit also features a brow pencil, a small angled brush, a small flat brush and some little tweezers - perfect when you are on the go or away from home!




The product itself is absolutely incredible, especially when you think that this whole palette is only £6. Everything is so blendable, and is just so nice to work with. 
One side of the palette is a lot lighter than the other side, so I tend to use the darker side as it suits my brows and colouring a lot better. The brow arch cream blends out into the skin nicely, giving you a sharper edge to your brows, and the highlighting powder gives it the perfect lift without it being too shimmery or obvious.

HOW I USE
There;s a lot of colour choice here for your brows, so the best thing to do is have a play with the colours and see which suits you best.

1. I fill in my brows with their rough shape using the Real Techniques brow brush and using the lighter wax.
2. Taking a smaller angled brush, and using the darker wax, I create sharp lines to the outline of my brows, then fill in.
3. Using the RT brow brush and taking the lightest powder shade from the dark side, I brush over the inner front half of my brows.
4. Using the same brush and the darker powder, I set the rest of my brows.
5. Taking the angled brush from the palette, I take the arch enhancer to sharpen up the bottom line of my brows. Although some people use it on the upper half, I prefer not to.
6. Finally, using the small flat brush from the palette, I pat over the highlighter to my brow bone.

I am so in love with this brow palette! My eyebrows have seriously never looked better, I couldn't recommend this any more! 

Ellie x
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. this looks great! i'm in the process of getting my hair put back to blonde after a few years of being a brunette so need a cheaper brow kit for the slow transformation period and think i'll give this a go :) thank you for sharing!

    Bethan | Thought from Beth x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing, my brows have never looked so good! Yes this would be perfect, its amazing for £6 :) thank you x

      Delete
  2. Makeup Revolution has so many amazing looking products, including this one!

    Check out my blog?
    Krystal @ Little Beauty Bug | Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They just keep releasing more and more fab products! :)

      Delete
  3. This palette looks really nice! It's rarely that you find such "complex" brow kit - usually there is one or two colour and not a lot of voice to match your shade..
    If you'd like you could check out my new blog arabesque - I'd be honored ;)

    ReplyDelete

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig