Friday 1 May 2015

Makeup Revolution The One Stick Blush in Matte Malibu

Something I am very happy to finally have my hands on - Makeup Revolutions The One Stick in Matte Malibu. Dupe for the NARS Matte Multiples, I couldn't wait to try this out. I feel like I am upping the levels in my contouring game with this product!




As with all MR products, this is held in sleek matte black plastic casing with gold lettering. Like a giant lipstick tube, this is a twist-up tube which makes life so much easier!


The product itself is absolutely fantastic. I can't really fault it, especially for £5! It looks slightly scary in the tube, but blends out beautifully. You don't need a lot of product either, a tiny bit goes a long, long way as it blends so well. I don't think this is something for everyone though, due to its's colour and tone.



I really can't see myself using anything other than cream contour from now on... I just feel like it looks so much better on the face than powder, and definitely won't go anywhere as quickly! However I do like to set it with powder, I hate the thought of my makeup disappearing whilst I'm still out having fun!

I really like this product, I think I'll definitely be repurchasing it!

Have you tried this? How does it compare to the NARS Matte Multiple?

Ellie x
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Looks very similar to the Nars one!
    xx
    www.theblackblush.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It is a dupe for the Matte Multiples :) xx

      Delete
  2. Wow, Makeup Revolution really are an amazing brand! This looks so good and I nned to get one for myself. I love the colour. xx

    Beyond The Velvet | Beauty, Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are, I have so much love for them! It's such an easy way to contour your face, you should definitely pick one up, I totally recommend! :) xx

      Delete
  3. I've never tried the NARs one but this does sound like such a good dupe, can't really go wrong for a fiver either!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. i've always wanted to try cream/stick blushes and contours but been a bit hesitant
    definitely reconsidering now after reading this post!!
    xx
    http://anoddgirl.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should go for it! It's brilliant! xx

      Delete

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig