Wednesday 29 April 2015

Maybelline Color Elixir by Color Sensational Gloss | Caramel Infused

Nothing annoys me more than writing "color" but Americanisms aside, this is probably one of my favourite lip purchases of the year so far. Maybelline Colour Elixir gloss has been around for a while, but it's something I didn't really touch for a while as it was so hyped up. The last hyped thing I caved into (I'm looking at you, Baby Skin) I hated, so I was a bit more careful this time.



Oh my gosh, have I been missing out. I haven't actually stopped wearing this since I bought it. It's packed full of colour and has some real good staying power, especially for a gloss. With drinking, it doesn't really budge, eating takes a bit more away but there is still colour there, and re-application is a breeze.



The wand is a sort-of flattened doe-foot sponge applicator, that applies the product perfectly with added precision with help of the pointed tip.
The product itself is lovely. It's slightly sticky, so I'm not sure of the "totally non-sticky" claims I have seen, but the slight stickiness gives it an amazing long-wearing factor. It lasts a good 3-4 hours on me, which is fab for a gloss. It also packs a punch with pigmentation, the colour on this is just beautiful. 
Caramel Infused is a warm nude shade with hints of pink.

I'd recommend these to anyone, and I'm definitely going to be looking for my next shade. Gorgeous!

Ellie x
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I love the Maybelline Color Elixirs! This is such a pretty shade, I love pink toned nudes so this is right up my street!
    Natalie xx
    youralmostalice

    ReplyDelete

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig