Monday 27 April 2015

SebaMed Clear Face: Cleansing Bar, Deep Cleansing Toner & Care Gel - First Impressions

SebaMed is probably my new favourite skincare brand. Although I have only been trying out 3 products from their Clear Face range*, I can already tell it's some pretty good stuff. Especially created for acne/spot-prone skin, Clear Face is made to combat those pesky (and common) outbreaks whilst pH balancing your skin to 5.5.




The 3 products I have been sent are the Cleansing Bar, the Deep Cleansing Toner and the Care Gel. All of which fight against your spots and blackheads whilst pH balancing your skin to leave it healthy.

The Cleansing Bar
I really like this cleansing bar, as it really makes your skin look and feel clean, without irritating it. As my skin is quite sensitive, it's always nice to find a product that doesn't upset it. SebaMed say that this bar is perfect for those with mild acne.


Deep Cleansing Toner
The deep cleansing toner really does deep cleanse! I feel like this is a bit too strong for my incredibly sensitive skin and brings out the redness a bit in my skin, which I try to avoid at all times. This is definitely something that I'd use when I was having a troublesome time with my skin. SebaMed say that this toner is great for oily/combination skin.


Care Gel
I think the care gel is probably my favourite from the range, as I find it really does help my skin calm down and really smooths it out. It isn't a moisturiser, but rather something to apply before your moisturiser, or at least that's how I think suits it best. SebaMed say that this care gel is great for all skin-types that are spot/acne-prone.


So, what have I found in the last few days using these Clear Face products? Well, my skin is looking 100% better, even my mum has commented to say it looks clearer - and that's just from 2 days use! I would definitely recommend to those with mild acne problems or spot-prone skin.

I am currently doing a 28-day challenge with these products - so I'll be writing a review then to see how my skin has changed!

I'm now eyeing up the sensitive skin range...

Ellie x

* These items were kindly gifted to me for the purpose of review
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I've been using these over the last couple of days and have definitely seen an improvement in my skin too! I can't wait to see the results after the 28 days. Great review x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's amazing right? I really want to try their sensitive skin range too, I think it would be fab! Thank you :) x

      Delete

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig