Monday 16 June 2014

My Current Skincare Routine - Morning & Night!

Hello!


Recently I've built up more of a skincare routine rather than just face wash and E45. I've decided to actually start using proper skincare products like cleanser and toner, and my skin is a lot happier and clearer than it has been for a while! Although right now, I do have a couple of spots as I had about 3 takeaways last week, oops! I really can't resist pizza or McDonald's. 

MORNING ROUTINE


The Products
Cleanser - Zuri Chapter Two Creme Cleanser
Toner - L'Oreal Velvety Toner
Moisturiser - E45

In the morning, I don't need to remove any excess make-up (unless I've accidentally fallen asleep with make-up on, yuck) so I just cleanse my skin to remove excess oils and to refresh my skin. If I'm honest, I'm not 100% about this cleanser. It seems to do the job and doesn't upset my skin but I really hate the texture of it, I will definitely be changing cleanser when I run out.
I then apply my toner with a cotton pad. Again, I'm not 100% on this toner, and I'm slightly disappointed seeing as it's by L'Oreal. I don't particularly like the texture and it seems to take forever to "dry". By "dry", I mean it kind of feels sticky on my skin until I apply moisturiser, which feels a bit weird to me.
Finally, I finish off by patting E45 all over my face. I absolutely adore E45 and I will continue using it probably forever.

EVENING ROUTINE


The Products
Face wipes - Superdrug Cleansing Facial Wipes
Cleanser - Zuri Chapter Two Creme Cleanser
Face wash - Clean & Clear Morning Energy Skin Brightening Scrub
Mask - Superdrug Hydrating Face Mask
Toner - L'Oreal Velvety Toner
Sudocrem
Coconut oil - Superdrug Coconut Oil

I start off by getting a face wipe and wiping off the first traces of make-up. Face wipes visibly remove make-up, however if you use a cleanser you can see it really doesn't do that good of a job in removing it! I like face wipes to get rid of more stubborn make-up, such as mascara and eyeliner.
I then cleanse, and wipe off the cleanser with a hot cloth.
When I'm in the shower, I like to use a gentle exfoliating face wash just to help buff off any dead skin cells. I find if I don't use a gentle exfoliator, my skins dry patches show up so much when applying make-up. I really like this face wash too as I really do think it brightens up my skin, I like using it on those mornings where I just haven't had enough sleep.
I use this face mask every 3 days. It's a moisturising face mask which just leaves my skin feeling super soft and lovely. It looks and feels a bit like a moisturiser, and not like a mask at all. I like to smooth it around my face and just leave it for around 10 minutes before wash it off with a hot cloth.
Again I tone with L'Oreal using a cotton pad!
After toning, I dab on a little bit of Sudocrem onto areas I feel need some treatment, such as spots or redder-than-usual patches.
I recently bought this tub of coconut oil from Superdrug and I love it so, so much. It smells beautiful, and a little goes a really long way. It completely softens up my skin and leaves it feeling gorgeous. 

SHOP THE POST
Superdrug Cleansing Facial Wipes - 99p - Superdrug
Zuri Chapter Two Creme Cleanser - £2.99 - Fragrance Direct
Clean & Clean Morning Energy Skin Brightening Scrub - £3.99 - Superdrug
Superdrug Hydrating Face Mask - £2.59 - Superdrug
L'Oreal Velvety Toner - £2.50 - Fragrance Direct
Superdrug Coconut Oil - £2.29 - Superdrug
E45 - £4.39 - Superdrug
Sudocrem - £2.55 - Superdrug

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig