Wednesday 11 June 2014

Why I've Been Absent...

Hello!

So if you follow me you'll notice I've barely been posting. I promise I haven't just gone AWOL for the sake of it, I've been having a bit of a tough time at the moment. I thought I'd right a little post on it, not just to make myself feel better about not blogging but also just give you a little info on why I've not been posting. 

I've been finding the last few weeks, or since I recovered from tonsillitis really, that my life has been a lot more stressful. From that illness, I missed a lot of college, time that I really needed to get my work finished. Last Wednesday I had my final deadline at college, and missed it. I just felt so stressed and pressured about the whole day, especially as I knew some of my work wasn't up to standard, I ended up having a panic attack and just not really feeling okay to leave the house. I do suffer with anxiety, I'll do a post on that sometime in the future.

As well as college playing on my mind, I'm also mega stressed about my future. To cut a long story short, I'm a bit of a failure. I completely messed up my GCSE's (I only have 2, maths and English) and I'm very confused as to what I want to do with my life. I've never known what I've wanted, and I chop and change all the time.
Now I'm finishing college for the final time, I need to find a job. Except there seems to be nothing suitable for me that's full-time. 

It doesn't sound like a lot when writing about it, but it's really been getting me down recently and it's kind of made me really unmotivated to blog. I have ideas, just not the "energy" to write them.

In better news, however, I have applied for an apprenticeship and I've applied for a couple more full-time jobs, which is making me feel a little better! 

After Friday, I have the next 2 weeks to do nothing at all really so I'm determined to get my blogging sparkle back again.

So I'd like to apologise for being a bad blogger, and I hope to speak to more of you again very soon!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig