Monday 3 March 2014

An Introduction & A Boohoo Love List

Hello!

This is my first post on my blog and I am pretty excited. Before this blog, I ran another blog, however I got really behind on the posts and got a little bored with it as I wasn't really sure what I was blogging about. However, I've now decided to start up a new blog - one that I will keep updated! - and I know what I will be posting about.
I am 17 years old (18 next month!), I am at sixth form and I have a weekend job. Around that, I like to fit in fitness, friends and gaming! I have more information on my "About Me" page... The link is in the side bar!

Onto my "Love List"!

I will probably write a lot of these types of lists. They're full of things I love the look of, but probably won't buy (unless I have the money haha)!
Today's Love List is from Boohoo. I love Boohoo as it sells such nice but affordable clothing! I will most likely place an order very very soon!


I have completely fallen in love with these chunky brogues. I love chunky shoes to "edge up" an outfit and also give me a bit more height. I'm not short at 5'5" but I like to be a little taller! 
I've been looking for a cute black handbag for a while now and this would be a perfect match for what I'm looking for. It also comes in a tan colour!
I love collared blouses and things that are a bit different and this shirt fits those two categories perfectly! I believe the eye design is inspired from Kenzo! 
This cute pastel pink jumper is great for spring and layering! I don't actually own a light-coloured jumper, so this could be a first! 

Well, here's my first post! I hope you enjoy my blog and stick around for the long haul!

Ellie x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig