Thursday 20 March 2014

Barry M Lipgloss Wands Review

Hello!

Oops, another lip product review! I've recently started using my Barry M Lip Gloss Wands almost religiously... So I thought now would be a perfect time to review them! I own two limited edition colours, a red and a pale pink.

(my nail polish is Miss Sporty, colour now discontinued)

I love Barry M so much. Their products are always good quality for the money you pay and they just keep releasing better and exciting products!
I love these lip gloss wands as they are non-sticky and offer a lovely sheer wash of colour. I like sheer-coloured lip products (as you will find out if you keep reading this blog), so this is right up my street! They are also only £4.49... Value!

The product has a great formula, it applies really evenly with the help of a sponge applicator and like I said above, is non-sticky. Nothing worse than a sticky lip gloss... Yuck! Many colours have a slight shimmer to them in the tube, however this doesn't transfer onto the lips and it feels very lightweight and smooth on.



I am currently alternating both colours as I really like them both for this season... The baby pink looks very natural which I love for my "fresh" looking days, and the red gives a lovely wash of colour which I like with my bronzed spring look!

I would (and am) recommending these to everyone. There are loads of colours to choose from as well, so there's something to suit everybody!

Buy from Barry M here (and check out their other colours!)

Have you tried these?

Ellie xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig