Wednesday 16 April 2014

My Top 5... Shoes

Hello!

Firstly, I would like to apologise for my lack of posts recently. It's been entirely out of my control unfortunately, I've been desperate to get blogging as I've got a lot to review and talk about... But I've just been so busy! Right now as I'm typing this is the first chance I've been able to get on my computer and actually type out a post... Ridiculous really! I have a hell of a lot of posts lined up, I really need to get organised!


Today I want to talk about my top 5 favourite shoes! I'm becoming a bit of a shoe obsessive... It's kind of annoying how much space all my shoes are taking up if I'm honest.

5. White Hi-Top Converse
My Converse are honestly one of my favourite shoes, they go with a lot of my summer clothes and are just so comfortable! As they're white, they get dirty very easily... I literally only wear mine when they weather is hot and dry and they're filthy! I actually took them on their first outing of the year today... Ah, such comfort!
- Converse, Office, £47.99

4. New Look Black Flatform Hi-Top Pumps
Again, just like my Converse, these are another everyday favourite. They're extremely comfy and, being a flatform/chunky shoe lover, these are right up my street! They are very flatformed however, so if you like your shoes very high, these may not be for you. If you aren't used to flatforms, these are a perfect starter! Mine are breaking after 4-5 months of constant use, which is usually how my poor shoes end up. They go with so many of my outfits, I just love them!
These have now been discontinued, however there is a non hi-top version available!
- Flatform Pumps, New Look, £12.99

3. H&M Red Velvet Flatform Pumps
I bought these last August and I didn't really wear them much (mainly because I was scared of harming the material in the poor weather) but the past few months, despite the weather, I've been wearing these a lot and I really like them. They add a nice pop of colour to my outfits and are actually very easy to pull off. The material is soft and despite being caught in the rain (and storm weather) they are still in perfect condition.
These have been discontinued now, however if you browse through shopping sites such as eBay or Depop, I'm sure you'll find them!

2. Bebo Chunky Cut-Out Boots
These are actually my most recent shoe purchase! I've been looking for a pair of chunky cut-out boots since Jeffrey Campbell released the infamous Coltrane boot... And I've finally found a pair I like/can actually afford/are of decent quality. This is why I love TK Maxx. They are extremely comfortable and I just absolutely cannot get enough of the cut-out. I wore these out to a meal last night and everyone was commenting on how nice they were! Personally, I couldn't stop looking at my cute New Look floral socks through the cut-out, it's the little things eh?
These do not appear on the Tk Maxx website, although I can tell you they were £20 so you can compare when shopping!

1. New Look Chunky Gladiator Flatforms/Heels
Once again, these shoes have not appeared on the New Look website. They were extremely popular and I struggled to get my hands on a pair! I have seen many pairs of these on Depop, so keep your eyes peeled! I love these so, so much. They are comfy, easy to walk in and look great casual and going out. Honestly one of the best shoes I've bought!
Remember, keep checking shopping sites such as eBay and Depop, they do crop up very often! 

So, that's that! I'm sure you'll see these shoes in some of my outfit posts (coming up soon) so keep your eyes open! I absolutely adore all these shoes. I am all about chunky shoes! (and pastel blue ankle socks)

Ellie xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig