Wednesday 16 April 2014

Sleek Rose Gold Blush Review

Hello!

Ooh look at me - two posts in one day! 

Today I'm reviewing Sleek's infamous blush - Rose Gold! It is supposedly a dupe for NARS' Orgasm blush, however I have never actually seen, let alone worn, this blush so I cannot compare! 



I've always been put off by blush. It's a combination of never worn it before/lack of confidence, and the fact I get redness on my cheeks and on the sides of my nose. Very often, blush highlights this redness and makes me just look ridiculous. Which does upset me, I love how utterly gorgeous some blushers are, but unfortunately, it just isn't for me.

I originally bought this blush for my mum, as I thought it would look super pretty with her skin tone, I was right by the way ;) but one night I got bored and tried it on... And I loved it!
This blush is perfect for me, I wish I had tried it sooner!
It does look very bright pink in the box with a definite gold sheen running through it. A little daunting, but beautiful. It applies very sheer, which means you can easily build up the product to get the effect you want. For me, I sweep my brush over the product twice and that gives me the effect I want. A very slight pink (almost peach in some lights, it must be the gold) glow to my face, with an absolutely beautiful gold shimmer running through it. It looks so stunning in the sun!

It's very blendable, and so high quality. There is no fall-out from the pan (unless you drag your brush across it very hard) meaning it keeps the outside packaging clean and your other products in your make-up bag. 

What I also love about this product is that it is very small in size, although there is still a good amount of product in the pan, it is perfect for handbags! 




Do you own this blush? 

Ellie xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig