Tuesday 22 April 2014

Rimmel London Vinyl Gloss Review

Hello!

I recently tried a Vinyl Gloss by Rimmel as I bought a foundation and a mint nail polish but wasn't too sure what else to pick up when Boots had their 3-for-2 offer going on. On a whim, I picked up a Vinyl Gloss in a pretty pink colour and I wasn't really too sure what to expect!


I've never been a massive lip product girl. My lips are very "fussy" and colour just sits in the cracks of my lips or I just feel generally uncomfortable wearing any form of product. 
I tried this as soon as I got home... And I loved it. It has honestly changed my view on lipgloss, and now I can't stop buying the stuff. Thanks Rimmel


I'm not sure if it's sad the fact I went back next payday and picked up another three colours on the 3-for-2 offer, but I'm a make-up hoarder - what can I say?



Lovesick - a fairly bright but "grown up" pink
Cosmic - a bronze nude
Be Famous - a bright but sheer coral
Snog - a dusky deep pink

These glosses have really good colour pay-off, although they are sheer - just a heads up if that's not your thing! They are basically non-sticky, which I love. Of course they are a tad sticky, all glosses are, plus I think it helps to keep the product on your lips for just that bit longer. They do last me quite a while, I would reapply after 3-4 hours - which is a long time for me. Usually I can't manage to get things to last for longer than an hour. 

Overall, I really like these glosses and I would definitely recommend. They're super value for money and give me everything I want from a lip product.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig