Sunday 20 April 2014

OPI "Mother Road Rose" Polish

Hello!



Just recently I've been given a lot of "second-hand" nail polish by my boyfriends mum. I just find it so overwhelming to be treated so nicely by his parents, it is honestly the best feeling and I am incredibly grateful!
I was really shocked to have been given 3 OPI nail polishes. I've always wanted to try higher end make-up and nail polishes, and I feel like this is my first little step into trying it.

My favourite shade of the three is "Mother Road Rose". If I'm being completely truthful I don't really know how to describe it, but it is beautiful. It's a deep rose colour (as the name would suggest) however it has a very sophisticated and grown-up feel to it. I would also say it borders on a reddy-purple. 


I found this polish to be quite quick drying, however it does have a quite thin brush which I found quite tricky - which ultimately resulted in me having a very messy application! I don't mind too much about this though, as it's nothing a cotton bud and some nail polish remover won't fix! 

I do believe this shade has now been discontinued, although you can find it on eBay and Amazon! 

What do you think of this polish?


P.S - I've changed the name of my blog!
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12147977/?claim=pjz3f559j7p">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig