Wednesday 30 April 2014

My 18th!

Hello!


So on Monday I turned 18! Absolutely crazy. Everyone has been asking me what being 18 feels like... I feel no different! Except I can legally drink and when I get ID'd in game stores I can actually present some ID. I've been pretty busy since Saturday so I haven't had a chance to post, but I have a ridiculously large amount to blog about. As of now, I have 12 posts planned out to write. Insane. I'm going to be busy for a while! I'm also planning on starting to spread word about my blog - I'm a bit scared I must admit! 

I'm going to do a separate post on what I got for my birthday, not to be all "oh look what I got" but I simply wanted to share some mini reviews about the beauty products and just show snippets of the cute gifts I received! That's what a blog's for, right?


My handmade Totoro birthday cake, made by my very talented friend Ally


My giant cupcake cake


An icing version of the character Mei from Totoro with a party popper hat... We all thought she looked like the pope haha!


My first legal drink! A Blue Lagoon... Mmm

A successful meal time!

I ended up having such a lovely day, I honestly couldn't ask for better friends and family. My meal was a total suprise - I thought only my family (there's 5 of us including me), my friend Ally and my boyfriend were going to be there but my mum had been planning it for months with my friends and their families too... There was loads of people in the end and it was just so lovely for everyone to make such a big effort for me. 

I'm really happy to be 18 and it does feel very weird to be officially called an "adult", but I'm sure the new title will sit with me soon... It'll have to! 

As I said at the start of my post, there will be a mass amount of new posts coming out so be prepared! I can't wait to get reviewing everything and posting them!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig