Thursday 1 May 2014

Second Birthday Meal at Nando's

Hello!


My lovely boyfriend very kindly took me out to Nando's on Tuesday, I hadn't been for a while and I'd been really wanting to go back for a while so he took me for a second birthday meal/date type meal and I really really enjoyed it. I love Nando's, it has a really nice atmosphere and I just absolutely adore the food. I usually get the same order each time but I'm planning on trying new things, I feel like I need to be doing that more. 


I had a pitta with plain chicken (I'm a massive spice wimp!) along with chips and garlic bread, yum.


I dared Alex to try the "X Sauce" - so he did!

He ended up loving it so had it all over his burger...


Chocolot cake is the best!

So just a little post documenting my latest trip to Nando's. I hadn't been for a while so I thought it would be nice to have a little post on my second birthday meal type thing.
As you can probably tell, I'm very behind on my posts... Posting my adventures from Tuesday on a Thursday, oops! 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig