Wednesday 14 May 2014

Where To Find Me!

Hello!

I've just decided to write a quick list of where you can follow me! I'm slowly building up the confidence to branch out more onto social networking... So here's where you can follow me or contact me!

EMAIL
So I set up an email just for my blog! Any of you can email me (just please include a subject line of some sort!) I love receiving emails and I will respond as soon as I can!
eleanormaes@outlook.com

TWITTER
You can of course follow me on Twitter, I have Twitter linked to my phone so I will always respond quickly (unless I'm at work). I love to chat and discuss all things beauty, fashion and more! I'm also looking to follow other bloggers back as I want to support us fellow bloggers :)
@eleanormaes https://twitter.com/eleanormaes

PINTEREST
I have literally just this moment set up Pinterest, however you should follow me! I've been really interested in Pinterest for a while now, so I'd love to see you guys' boards too!
My Pinterest

GOOGLE+
You can also add me into your circles/follow me (whatever you do on Google+, I'm still not up to date with it) on Google+! I'll add/follow you back as when I do go on there, I like to read posts!
Ellie C on Google+

BLOGLOVIN
As a way to keep up to date with all my posts, you can follow me on Bloglovin! This is probably the easiest way for you to see my posts. Again, I'm following people back. The more blog posts, the merrier!
Ellie C on Bloglovin

So here are all the current ways you can contact me! I'll follow back whenever I can!

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig