Sunday 9 March 2014

Pay Day Treats #1

Hello!

I have a feeling this is going to become a weekly feature! I get paid weekly which means I will no doubt be spending all my pennies on things I don't need! However, at the moment, there's about 20 things I do actually need, so these will be bought over the next few weeks!

Xbox 360 Elite Jasper
I absolutely love gaming - I always have and I always will! Last summer I decided to upgrade from the comfort of Nintendo and jump to an Xbox... Kind of the best decision I've ever made but also the worst. This Xbox will be my 4th as the rest have red-ringed - I was not a happy bunny when a couple of weeks ago my last one decided to fault on me. I mean come on Microsoft, I've had 4 Xboxes in less than a year - what are you doing!! I decided to buy an Elite console fitted with the Jasper chip... No more red rings for me!
* Most of the consoles on eBay are literally only the console, there will be no controllers, power supplies or hard drives inside! Please read before you buy!

Barry M Lipgloss Wand in Baby Pink
I'm just going to put it out there now - I love Barry M's lip gloss wands and their nail polishes! I think they're such good value for money and I find the quality is always great! I have a limited edition red Lip Gloss Wand and I'm obsessed with it at the moment, it looks perfect with my current everyday make-up look. I highly recommend! I'll probably review and swatch both my red lip wand and this pink one when it arrives!

What have you treated yourself to from your most recent pay day?

Ellie xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig