Tuesday 4 March 2014

MUA Undress Me Too Palette

Hello!

Around a week ago my local Superdrug finally brought in more MUA stock! I find that my Superdrug rarely replaces their stock, I'm not sure if this is true with other branches too, but I find it quite annoying - especially as MUA tends to fly off the shelves! I got in just as the lady was stocking the shelves, so I grabbed myself the Undress Me Too palette! I've wanted this palette for quite a while, so I'm pretty excited that I finally have it.

First Thoughts
My first impression of this was that it didn't look that exciting, especially packaging wise, however the colours you can see inside look really beautiful and warm - perfect for my skin tone! I was really excited about this product coming out as I heard it was a perfect dupe for Urban Decay's Naked 2 palette. If you hunt around on Google you can find some good comparisons! Unfortunately, I cannot personally compare as I do not own the Naked 2 palette.

Packaging
I don't think the packaging is brilliant. It looks quite cheap and feels very flimsy to hold, open and close. I certainly wouldn't trust it not breaking on my travels! However, it's lasted a week in my make-up bag which gets thrown about quite a bit... So I guess that's a fairly good sign! I do like the fact there's a window so you can see all the shadows, I think it'll help me see when I'm starting to run out (which I forget about a lot - oops!). 

The Shadows
I love every single shade in this palette, I've already tried every single colour! They are all warm toned apart from "Exposed" which is much cooler than the rest of the palette. I'm really impressed with these shadows, they are very good quality and blend very, very easily. My only little annoyance is that they are very shimmery, which if you're not careful, somehow ends up smeared on your face!
(top row, left to right) Naked, Devotion, Shy, Fiery, Lavish, Dreamy
(bottom row, left to right) Tranquil, Exposed, Reveal, Wink, Obsessed, Corrupt

Unfortunately these shades weren't as photogenic as I thought it would be! Off camera, these shades are very pigmented and shimmery (as you can see). You can't actually see "Naked" as it is so pale! I really love this palette and I can see myself really getting moneys worth out of it!

This palette is just £4, which is just brilliant. Despite my packaging worries, I'm not that bothered if it's only costing me £4! My favourite shades are Devotion and Wink! 

What do you think of this palette? Have you tried it yet?

Ellie xx
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig