Sunday 24 August 2014

BLOG SALE - BEAUTY

Hello!

Today I'm hosting my first ever blog sale. I have quite a few bits and pieces that I think deserve a new decent home, and I wanted to post them to you lovely bloggers before posting them to others sites or taking them to a boot sale.

SALE RULES
- I'm doing things on a first come first serve type basis
- I expect payment with 24 hours, unless you have asked for longer
- Unfortunately for this sale I am only shipping in the UK
- I also do not accept returns, sorry!

TO PURCHASE
- Email me at eleanormaes@outlook.com with the names of what you'd like and your address. I use a personal email for my PayPal, so I will email you back with some details and my PayPal email
- All you have to do is go onto PayPal, click on "send money", enter the amount in GBP and send under "sending money to friends and family" - which means neither of us will be charged! 
- I will only post once I have received payment, and items will be posted within 7 days.
- If you choose to buy more than one item, postage will of course be combined and work out cheaper :)

SIDE NOTES
- Feel free to email me with any queries!
- My postage fee is whatever Royal Mail are currently charging plus what I have bought for packing. The heavier the item, the more expensive the delivery (i.e. shoes). I've kept the price down as much as possible!
- Every item has it's own postage fee due to its weight, size and shape

Onto the sale!..

1
2
3
1. Sleek Eau La La Liner in Pumpkin. Used once, sharpened once. £2, £1.50 delivery
2. Sleek Blush in Rose Gold. Used a couple of times. £2, £1.50 delivery
3. Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti. Used a couple of times. £3.50, £1.50 delivery

4
5
6
4. Sleek Pout Polish in Electro Peach. Used a few times with a lip brush. £2, £1.50 delivery
5. MUA Sheer Finish Gloss in Let's Meet. Never used. 50p, £1.50 delivery
6. No7 High Shine Lip Crayon in Delicate Pink. Never used. £4, £1.50 delivery

7
8
9
7. Benefit Posie Tint mini. Used a few times. £3.50, £1.50 delivery
8. E.L.F. Mineral Eyeshadow in Sweet. Never used. £1.50, £1.50 delivery
9. E.L.F. Mineral Eyeshadow in Trendy. Never used. £1.50, £1.50 delivery

10
11
12
10. W7 Honolulu Bronzer. Swatched. £2.50, £1.50 delivery
11. Set of 4 Fearne Cotton Eye Crayons. Swatched. £4, £1.50 delivery
12. MUA Bronzer in Shade 1. Used a few times. 50p, £1.50 delivery

13
14
15
13. B. Cosmetics Gloss in Bourdeux. Swatched. £3, £1.50 delivery
14. Maybelline Colour Sensation Lipstick in Electric Orange. Used once. £3.50, £1.50 delivery
15. Maybelline Colour Sensation Lipstick in Precious Beige. Never used. £3.50, £1.50 delivery

16
17
18
16. Barry M Matte Lip Paint in 153. Used a few times. £2.50, £1.50 delivery
17. Rimmel London Lasting Finish Soft Colour Blush in Pink Rose. Used a few times. £2, £1.50 delivery
18. E.L.F. Primer Eyeshadow in Coco Loco. Never used. £1, £1.50 delivery

19
20

19. E.L.F. Cream Eyeshadow Duo in Berry Mix. Swatched. £1, £1.50 delivery
20. E.L.F. Blush and Brush in Coy. Swatched. £1.50, £1.50 delivery

Happy shopping!

Ellie x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig