Thursday 11 September 2014

My Highstreet & Online Picks for the New Season

Hello!

It's times (and seasons) like this that I wish I had enough money to completely replace my entire wardrobe. Although I don't think any one store alone has the best A/W collection, there are plenty of pieces found along the highstreet and from the online retailers that are just gorgeous. Here I've collected up my favourites that I think are perfect for the upcoming seasons.

COATS
1 | 2 | 3
4 | 5 | 6

KNITWEAR
1 | 2 | 3
4 | 5 | 6

TOPS
1 | 2 | 3
4 | 5 | 6

BOTTOMS
1 | 2 | 3
4 | 5 | 6

SHOES
1 | 2 | 3
4 | 5 | 6

BAGS
1 | 2 | 3
4 | 5 | 6

ACCESSORIES
1 | 2 | 3
4 | 5 | 6

So that's it for my highstreet and online picks for the new season! I tried pretty hard to not have every single item black/white/monochrome and I think I did a pretty good job! My monochrome obsession grows worse everyday.

Ellie x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig