Monday 15 September 2014

MUA Undress Your Skin Highlighter - Pink Shimmer

Hello!

After using eyeshadow in place of an actual highlighter, I decided to actually buy an actual highlighter. I've had my eyes on the Undress Your Skin highlighter for so long, and I'm so glad I've finally bought this.


As MUA have recently released a gold highlighter, I had a tough time choosing between the pink one and the gold one. I'm happy with the pink one as it just gives me the perfect natural glow.


The packaging is a pretty basic white plastic case with a clear plastic lid. It's smart enough though, and considering it's £3, I can't complain. The design on the actual product is really lovely though, makes a change from the standard flat pressed powder, it had my boyfriend pretty fascinated when he first saw it haha!

The powder itself is actually really lovely. It feels a bit grainy to the touch - which could be the pattern or the shimmery particles - but this definitely doesn't transfer onto the face, it feels really soft on application and blends extremely well. I was really nicely surprised by how well it blended!


I think this is a brilliant product, and I will definitely be repurchasing once I run out, which may take me a while seeing as this has 7.5g of highlight inside!

If you're looking for a good budget highlighter, I would definitely recommend this!


Ellie x
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. It looks so pretty *-*

    www.bitofeverythingblog.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is! Such a gorgeous colour too, definitely worth the £3! x

      Delete
  2. I've just discovered MUA and I love them! I have been wanting a powder highlighter as I only have my Benefit High Beam one, so I may give this one a go! Can't go wrong for £3!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are such a good brand! You should totally go for it! :)

      Delete
  3. I'll definitely be trying this one out. Thanks hun x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's seriously worth it. You're welcome! x

      Delete

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig