Friday 26 September 2014

Makeup Revolution Flawless Palette

Hello!

The last Makeup Revolution product up for review today! This isn't actually my palette, it's my mums that I've swiped for the blog - no one tell her! It was just too pretty to not swatch.


Like most of the Makeup Revolution products, this comes in a shiny black plastic case. I personally have no problem with this, it looks smart enough for the price and your fingerprints clean off easily! It also comes with a pretty huge mirror. This is a fairly large sized palette, so I'm not sure if you'd take this palette around with you often, but that mirror will definitely come in handy if you ever find yourself without one!









This palette is just so gorgeous. Some of the shades literally blew me away with how pretty and pigmented they are. Some shades weren't quite up to standard, but this usually happens in palettes, this could also be improved if they were applied wet. The best performing colours in my opinion were the reds, pinks and golds. 


Overall, I'm super impressed with this palette. For £8 you get 32 fairly high-quality, well pigmented shadows you really can't go wrong.


Ellie x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. No way is this palette so cheap, the shade range is amazing!

    Salt and Chic // UK Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, it's such amazing value at £8! The shades are so stunning!

      Delete

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig