Monday 22 September 2014

Makeup Revolution Iconic 3 Palette

Hello!

I finally have the Iconic 3 palette by Makeup Revolution! My local Superdrug have finally brought Makeup Revolution and I ♥ Makeup and I am so happy. I've wanted to try these brands since everyone started raving about it, however, being my stubborn self I didn't give into the hype and didn't place an order. The more I've seen it though, the more I've wanted to try it - now I finally can (and without paying for delivery, hooray!)


As soon as I saw the Iconic 3, I knew I had to buy it. I know a lot of bloggers are against brands like Makeup Revolution who dupe a lot of the higher end brands, it's pretty good for us beauty addicts who are on a tighter budget!

I actually really quite like the packaging. I like that it's a fairly large palette, I feel like it makes it look more expensive. There is also nothing gimicky or silly about the black plastic casing, with neat gold lettering of "Revolution" along the bottom. There is no mirror, but I prefer this as I find palettes with mirrors, especially eyeshadow palette mirrors, get really dirty and end up looking really scruffy, plus I never use the mirrors anyway!

The shadows themselves are brilliant, as in any palette there are shades that have better colour payoff than others, but speaking generally they are pigmented and just gorgeous. It's hard to resist the pink and gold tones of this palette! They are all very soft and blend very easily, and also have barely any fall out on application.


Since trying and loving this palette, I'm so excited to get my hands on more Makeup Revolution products. I don't often lust after a lot of products from the same brand, so well done MR!

Ellie x
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Looks like you can get a lot of looks from this! A lovely selection of shades. x

    Beauty Soup || UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are so pretty! I can't wait to get creating! x

      Delete
  2. Looks like a great pallet! I love all the shades, they are so pretty and would be great for Fall too!

    Love your blog and happy I just found you. I'm your newest follower! I hope you come visit me too melissygoose.blogspot.com

    Thanks for letting me read, keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, I love it! Aw thank you, that means so much to me!! It's so weird to be such a tiny blogger and having people actually appreciate my blog, thank you xx

      Delete
  3. This is my favorite Makeup Revolution product so far!!! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I still can't get over how pretty it is :)

      Delete

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig