Friday 24 July 2015

Current Favourite Summer Nail Polishes

I don't think I've ever done a favourite nail polish post, or if I have it was a very long time ago! I thought I'd share some of my favourite shades that I've been wearing on my nails through these last few weeks.


Barry M: Coral - I love this shade for a typical bright pop of colour during summer.
No7: LE Spring Meadow - although originally released as a spring colour, I'm loving pastel shades for this summer. This mint green is stunning.
Ciate: Cream Soda - I'm a huge fan of grey polish, and I wanted a lighter "pastel" grey for summer. Cream Soda is that exact description, although it needs a few layers to build up it's true colour.
Ciate: Raspberry Collins - a mini from the Beach House collection, this gorgeous bright pop of raspberry pink is your perfect summer pink. Currently loving on my toes!
Ciate: Doll Face - from the Porcelain Collection, this shade is pretty pastel nude. Be sure to topcoat with your favourite topcoat (or matte topcoat) to prevent chipping, these chip a lot without it.
Ciate: Baby Doll - from the Porcelain Collection, this is a pastel peach. Like Doll Face, this needs a form of topcoat to prevent any chipping.







Ellie x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love the No7 colour, its so pretty! I bought a magazine which had two mini Ciat polishes and they are so good! Paige x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciate polishes are my favourite, they're brilliant! x

      Delete

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig