Wednesday 15 July 2015

West Midlands Safari Park & Dinosaur Exhibition!

This time last week me and Aaron took ourselves off to West Midlands Safari Park. As it's so local to me (about 20 minutes drive), I have been loads of times but I haven't been for a couple of years, plus their new dinosaur attraction really made me want to go. So much dinosaur hype at the moment! (Jurassic World is amazing if you haven't seen it already!)

I never get bored of going to safari parks, zoos or anything to do with nature or animals really. I absolutely love nature and animals, I love learning about it/them and like to support conservation and breeding. Also, it's not everyday you get to see such amazing animals so up close! My favourite parts of the day was petting an over-friendly zebra, having huge giraffes wandering around us and going on the off-road lion track and having lionesses walking right next to our car. So awesome! I took a lot of snaps of my day, so I decided to post my favourite images.




























Ellie x
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig