Monday 20 July 2015

Homemade Pub Favourite: BBQ Chicken Melt ft. Posh Pickles

I'm starting to enjoy cooking. It's something I've never really done before, as I started full time work I didn't have too much to pay for so I ate out a lot, or bought in quick and easy meals. Not good, I know. Anyway, now having a bunch more to pay for I decided that it's more affordable, and better for me, to cook myself!

Thanks to The Bloggers Hub, I got the chance to work with Posh Pickles, who let me sample their Spicy Sticky BBQ Sauce*. I'm a huge fan of BBQ sauce, so I was really excited to be trying this out.

At first I wasn't sure what to do with the sauce as I had a lot of ideas floating around my head, but then I thought I may as well create one of my favourite pub dishes - BBQ chicken melt! The only difference is I used pre-diced chicken, as that's all I had in my fridge at the time.



Cooking up was simple. I just cooked the chicken in a pan on the hob, then when done, I covered them up with cheese and popped into the oven til it melted. Finally, topped with the Posh Pickles BBQ sauce, and served with a side of curly fries we were ready to eat!

The sauce is gorgeous, I highly recommend. It's sweet and smokey, with a kick of heat to boot. I also love that it's not totally smooth, it gives it a lovely homemade feel. Food is better when it's loving made and not from a production line!

All in all, I really loved this sauce. I'm considering buying a full-size bottle, and trying out their other products!


Ellie x

* This post contains products that have been sent to me for purpose of review
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig