Monday 27 July 2015

My Shoe Collection

I've wanted to do a shoe collection post for a while now. I personally love reading collection posts, so I thought it wouldn't hurt to throw my own into the mix. My shoe collection grows all the time, I'm expecting a Boohoo delivery as I'm typing this, which includes another 2 pairs!
I never used to have a huge collection of shoes, and I still don't now, but I have a lot more variety than I used to. With shoes, I tend to buy a pair and wear them with absolutely everything until they are ruined. I've done it with everything, from Vans to Converse to little flats. But now my style is growing and changing and I'm feeling a need to expand my shoe-drobe! I also currently don't own any heels, haha.



 



THE FLATS
Sliders: Dorothy Perkins
White Open-Front Sandals: H&M
White Cage Sandals: New Look
Black Sandals: New Look




THE CHUNKY SANDALS
Jelly Shoes: Primark
Gladiators: New Look






THE LOAFERS & PUMPS
Fluffy Plimsolls: ASOS
White Points: New Look
Monochrome Points: F&F by Tesco
Zip-Up Brogues: Primark





THE BOOTS
Chunky Zip-Up Boots: H&M
Chelsea Boots: Primark
Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane Lookalikes: Bebo via TK Maxx

So that's it! Hope you enjoyed this post. I'm always looking to add to my collection, if anyone has any suggestions please link below! :) 

Ellie x
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I love this post and I am totally in love with your shoe collection! I especially love the Jeffrey Campbell Coltrane Lookalikes: Bebo via TK Maxx boots! Omg! They are amazing! So my style!

    Thanks for sharing your shoe collection! It's pretty great :)

    ~Crissy
    www.whimsicalfawn.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you so much!! :) they are pretty fab, TK Maxx has some gems. Thank you so much! xx

      Delete

© EleanorMae | All rights reserved.
Blogger Template Created by pipdig